Jump to navigation
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We collect information that you voluntarily give us via e-mail, phone, or text. We will use your information to respond to you as a potential tutor or customer (student). We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
- We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving you time. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance your experience with our business. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information.
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address or phone number given on our website.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted through our Moneris system. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of our web page.
- We also protect your information offline. Only the 2 owners are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.